No cpanel Neither Webmail Acces is Possible (Staff: Resolved)
Thread poster: Inès Dopagne
Inès Dopagne
Inès Dopagne
France
Local time: 23:29
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 29, 2009

I hate to bring this up in the forum, but I'm having trouble getting started with hosting in Proz. I've sent several support tickets since April, and no solution possible to my problem. Before definitely changing for another provider I put a last request:
1- I need to correctly hosting my site www.idtraduction.com. Files are uploaded in public_html but when I open the site I have the list of html files
... See more
I hate to bring this up in the forum, but I'm having trouble getting started with hosting in Proz. I've sent several support tickets since April, and no solution possible to my problem. Before definitely changing for another provider I put a last request:
1- I need to correctly hosting my site www.idtraduction.com. Files are uploaded in public_html but when I open the site I have the list of html files ? Due to several trying I delete public_ftp, www...
2- I need to access to cpanel
3- I need to access to Webmail
If it is not possible just tell it....

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-07-30 13:26 GMT]
Collapse

Daniel Weston
Daniel Weston  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:29
French to English
+ ...
same problem Jul 29, 2009

I'm having the same issues...

Andrew
Andrew
United States
English
Solution supplied in your support request Jul 29, 2009

Hello Inès,

I've posted a solution to your support request regarding this issue. Could you please let me know if you now have access to either your control panel or your webmail by replying to your support request?

Thanks,
Andrew

Inès Dopagne
Inès Dopagne
France
Local time: 23:29
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem Solved Jul 30, 2009

Hi
A miracle is hapened last night. I wake up and....
My website is correctly loaded
I can access to cpanel !
I can access to Webmail !
Thank you Andrew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No cpanel Neither Webmail Acces is Possible (Staff: Resolved)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »