Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Webpage - "Cannot find server" (staff: 'Fixed')
Thread poster: Rebecca Hendry
Myron Netchypor
Myron Netchypor  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 17:27
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...

Hurray!!! Jul 27, 2009

It seems the problem with the server is resolved. My e-mail is Ok, and I received e-mails sent earlier this morning. Many thanks Jared!

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 12:27
SITE STAFF
Should be back to normal Jul 27, 2009

Hi all,

Your hosting should be back to normal. If you still notice issues, please use a support request to notify staff of them. If you already have an open support request on this, you can just make note of the problem there. Thanks!

Jared

Eric Hahn (X)
Eric Hahn (X)  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:27
French to German
+ ...
Yahoo ! Jul 27, 2009

Angela Dickson wrote:

No email since 6.45 this morning - it's nice, in a way, but I do rely on timely access to email in order to run my business properly.

Is this just affecting those of us on the Standard hosting package (included in full membership) or are those who paid for the Advanced package affected too?

It also affects those who paid for the Advanced package !

Rebecca Hendry
Rebecca Hendry  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:27
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Back! Jul 27, 2009

Thanks for the swift problem-solving! Emails now coming in and website up-and-running.

Anna Quail
Anna Quail  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:27
French to English
+ ...
It's doing it again! Aug 10, 2009

The problem has come back. Is this going to be a recurring Monday morning problem?? I have submitted a support request, but I suppose that this probably affects all websites hosted by ProZ.com.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Webpage - "Cannot find server" (staff: 'Fixed')

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »