Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Germany conference 2007 - Thanks for your participation in the Dortmund conference
Thread poster: Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:16
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Dec 2, 2007

and making the Conference possible.

I enjoyed the event and the atmosphere.
Hope we will have many more in the future.

Best regards
Jerzy

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-12-03 07:51]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 18:51 GMT]

Gillian Scheibelein
Gillian Scheibelein  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
And thanks for organising it.... Dec 3, 2007

You did an excellent job Jerzy, I really enjoyed the conference and came home tired and stuffed with facts and impressions. And we certainly achieved the 3 objectives - learning, networking and fun.
Cheers,
Jill

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Looking forward to participating in one of the next events Dec 3, 2007

Hi Jerzy,

I am sure you did a wonderful job - I'd have loved to join in but things turned out differently for private and work reasons. Will definitely take part in one of the events (going to be) scheduled for next year.

Steffen

Kai Zimmermann
Kai Zimmermann  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Russian to German
+ ...
As Jill said... Dec 3, 2007

Thanks for organising. I loved the conference, too, even though I took only part in the first day. I hope, next time I will be able to participate in the whole event.

Best regards and cheers to all the nice people I met

Kai

Susanne Rosenberg
Susanne Rosenberg  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
Danish to German
+ ...
Thank you, Jerzy - and everybody else! Dec 3, 2007

You did a great job, Jerzy and Rebecca - thanks a lot for all the effort you put into organising this fantastic event! I really enjoyed getting to know the persons behind all those familiar names and meeting with "old" friends again. Inspiring conversations, a friendly atmosphere and a program stuffed with interesting themes - what more can you ask for? I came back tired, but with a lot of ideas, impressions and positive energy. I look forward to the next conference already - wherever it may be<... See more
You did a great job, Jerzy and Rebecca - thanks a lot for all the effort you put into organising this fantastic event! I really enjoyed getting to know the persons behind all those familiar names and meeting with "old" friends again. Inspiring conversations, a friendly atmosphere and a program stuffed with interesting themes - what more can you ask for? I came back tired, but with a lot of ideas, impressions and positive energy. I look forward to the next conference already - wherever it may be

Cheers,

Susanne

[Edited at 2007-12-03 18:22]
Collapse

Sonja Stankowski
Sonja Stankowski  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
Polish to German
+ ...
Thank you Dec 3, 2007

I enjoyed it very much: Learning, Networking, Fun. So I even didn´t mind going back home all night and working all day today.

See you at the next conference, maybe in Poland.

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
Thank YOU Jerzy and Rebekka Dec 3, 2007

For that great conference and all the work and energy you put into it to make it an unforgettable event !

Looking forward to the next Conference !

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Nice job indeed! Dec 3, 2007

...ich darf mal kurz auf Deutsch umschalten: Klasse gemacht, Schorsch.

LG Ralf

Marian Pyritz
Marian Pyritz  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Thanks Jerzy Dec 3, 2007

for organise this conference in Dortmund. It was my first ProZ.com conference and I really enjoyed meeting some faces behind the names. I could only attend one day but met few interesting people. So I think Dortmund "war eine Reise wert"!

Greetings from the Möhnesee

Marian

Dan Marasescu
Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Photos Dec 4, 2007

Dear Friends,

It was a pleasure spending two days in your company. I hope I haven't bothered you too much with the camera. Anyway, here is the result:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/tradofilia/Dortmund

All the best and see you next time,
Dan

Susanne Rosenberg
Susanne Rosenberg  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
Danish to German
+ ...
Brilliant Photos Dec 4, 2007

I am really impressed by your photos, Dan - thanks a lot for those great impressions! How many other secret talents have you got?

Susanne

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:16
English to German
Fab conference! Dec 4, 2007

Hi All,

I really enjoyed the conference which was small but perfectly formed

I can't wait for the next one!

Dan, you're photos are fab! (And I agree with Susanne: How many more hidden talents do you have?) Some of them would definitely be brilliant for promoting next year's DoKo (Dortumunder Konferenz). Intrigued by this comment? Have a look at
... See more
Hi All,

I really enjoyed the conference which was small but perfectly formed

I can't wait for the next one!

Dan, you're photos are fab! (And I agree with Susanne: How many more hidden talents do you have?) Some of them would definitely be brilliant for promoting next year's DoKo (Dortumunder Konferenz). Intrigued by this comment? Have a look at Jerzy's thread in the German forum: http://www.proz.com/topic/90988

I'm definitely tempted. Ohhhh, conferences are so addictive.

Rebekka - full of the cold but very happy
Collapse

Olga Fanouraki-Ronneburger
Olga Fanouraki-Ronneburger  Identity Verified
German to Greek
+ ...
Nice photos, great event Dec 4, 2007

Thank you everybody for organizing the conference and thank you Jerzy for being cooperative and willing to help everyone. It was my first Proz Conference. I was very impressed from the speakers and I learned a lot during the two days. The networking dinner was really fun and talking to colleagues gave me new ideas for the future.
I really realized what it means to be a member of community which really works as a community. A great credit to Proz that makes such events possible. Dans' beaut
... See more
Thank you everybody for organizing the conference and thank you Jerzy for being cooperative and willing to help everyone. It was my first Proz Conference. I was very impressed from the speakers and I learned a lot during the two days. The networking dinner was really fun and talking to colleagues gave me new ideas for the future.
I really realized what it means to be a member of community which really works as a community. A great credit to Proz that makes such events possible. Dans' beautiful photos prove how much fun we had. I hope we will meet again in the next conference.

Olga Fanouraki-Ronneburger
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
Wow !! Dec 4, 2007

Thank you Dan, the photos are really impressive ! Wow, I'm baffled at your talent - they are a great memory of a great event !

Thanks and take care,

Anne
PS : I hope you didn't get caught in the traffic on Sunday evening ?

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:16
English to German
conference photos Dec 4, 2007

I've started a new thread for links to photos at http://www.proz.com/topic/91064

Dan, I've posted the link to yours there as well. I hope you don't mind.

Rebekka

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Germany conference 2007 - Thanks for your participation in the Dortmund conference

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »