Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Germany conference 2007 - Thanks for your participation in the Dortmund conference
Thread poster: Jerzy Czopik
Angelika Koerber
Angelika Koerber  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:39
French to German
+ ...
Zwei Tage... Dec 4, 2007

... die sich wirklich gelohnt haben!

Jerzy hat nicht zu viel versprochen: Wir haben gelernt, haben unser Networking ausgebaut/verbessert und der Fun-Faktor ist ganz sicher nicht zu kurz gekommen.

Das war eine gelungene Veranstaltung, deren Besuch ich nicht bereut habe (im Gegenteil: Ich hätte mich geärgert, wenn ich sie verpasst hätte).

Dan, deine Fotos sind wirklich Spitze!

Ich freue mich schon, nette Kolleginnen und Kollegen auf der nächs
... See more
... die sich wirklich gelohnt haben!

Jerzy hat nicht zu viel versprochen: Wir haben gelernt, haben unser Networking ausgebaut/verbessert und der Fun-Faktor ist ganz sicher nicht zu kurz gekommen.

Das war eine gelungene Veranstaltung, deren Besuch ich nicht bereut habe (im Gegenteil: Ich hätte mich geärgert, wenn ich sie verpasst hätte).

Dan, deine Fotos sind wirklich Spitze!

Ich freue mich schon, nette Kolleginnen und Kollegen auf der nächsten Konferenz/dem nächsten powwow wiederzusehen.

Den Organisatoren nochmals vielen Dank für dieses Event und euch allen schon mal friedliche Weihnachtstage und einen guten Start ins neue Jahr!

Angelika

[Bearbeitet am 2007-12-04 22:28]
Collapse

Sylvie Eschkotte (X)
Sylvie Eschkotte (X)
Germany
German to French
Vielen Dank Rebekka und Jerzy ! Dec 5, 2007

Leider konnte ich nur einen Tag kommen, aber es war sehr schön. Unterhaltsames Programm, nette, interessante Leute…. Wirklich klasse!

Die Bilder sind wunderschön, Dan!

Sylvie

Anne Baumgart (née Biedermann)
Anne Baumgart (née Biedermann)
Germany
English to German
BIG Thanks from Munich Dec 5, 2007

Thanks a lot to Rebekka for the original invitation to this conference, even more thanks to Jerzy for doing a tremendous job by organising and leading this event and, last but not least, thanks to all the nice and interesting people whom I had the pleasure to meet at the DoKo.

For me, representing an outsourcer, it was a very inspiring event that left me extremely impressed... not only by the professionalism and (tools) expertise of its participants but also by the openness and warm
... See more
Thanks a lot to Rebekka for the original invitation to this conference, even more thanks to Jerzy for doing a tremendous job by organising and leading this event and, last but not least, thanks to all the nice and interesting people whom I had the pleasure to meet at the DoKo.

For me, representing an outsourcer, it was a very inspiring event that left me extremely impressed... not only by the professionalism and (tools) expertise of its participants but also by the openness and warmheartedness of everyone I spoke to in person. From the sessions I attended and the discussions/conversations I took part in, I gained a lot of personal and business-related new insights and several new ideas which I will try to take on board (or pass on to my colleagues in charge respectively) as far as possible.

The objective of Learning, Networking and Fun was definitely achieved!

I hope I will get the chance to attend another ProZ.com conference in the near future and/or to stay in touch with many of you anyway.

Best regards
Anne
Collapse

Fabio Descalzi
Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 07:39
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Düörpm :) Dec 5, 2007

Glückwünsche!

Dortmund, wichtigster Verkehrsknotenpunkt Deutschlands - als ich 2000-2001 in Norddeutschland wohnte und oft mit der Bahn reiste, kehrte ich immer wieder nach Dortmund zurück. Leider hat es 2007 nicht geklappt!

Aber auf jeden Fall muss ich aber Jerzy gratulieren - die Konferenz in Dortmund war ein Erfolg. Danke auch an Rebekka, die Redner und Teilnehmer.
Ich habe gerade die Bilder von Dan geschaut - alles sieht wunderbar, farbig, lebendig, und die
... See more
Glückwünsche!

Dortmund, wichtigster Verkehrsknotenpunkt Deutschlands - als ich 2000-2001 in Norddeutschland wohnte und oft mit der Bahn reiste, kehrte ich immer wieder nach Dortmund zurück. Leider hat es 2007 nicht geklappt!

Aber auf jeden Fall muss ich aber Jerzy gratulieren - die Konferenz in Dortmund war ein Erfolg. Danke auch an Rebekka, die Redner und Teilnehmer.
Ich habe gerade die Bilder von Dan geschaut - alles sieht wunderbar, farbig, lebendig, und die Teilnehmer enthusiastisch.

Viele liebe Grüße aus Montevideo,
Fabio Descalzi
Collapse

Béatrice Leclercq
Béatrice Leclercq  Identity Verified
Germany
French to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Positive Energie Dec 6, 2007

Vielen Dank fürs Organisieren! Es hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht, nette Kollegen aus so vielen Ländern zu treffen. Das Konferenzprogramm hat viele interessante Themen abgedeckt. Danke auch an Dan und Rebekka für die Fotos! Wäre bei der nächsten Konferenz in der Region gerne wieder dabei.

Bis bald!

Béatrice

dkalinic
dkalinic
Croatian to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Allese Bestens Dec 6, 2007

Alles war fabelhaft organisiert, an Networking- und Fun-Faktor hat nichts gefehlt.
Danke, Jerzy.

Gruß,
Davor

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Germany conference 2007 - Thanks for your participation in the Dortmund conference

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »