A. Patricia Pedraza
A. Patricia Pedraza  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:59
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 8, 2009

How do we download the conference certificates?
I could not find it!!
A. Patricia Pedraza

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-14 21:01 GMT]

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:59
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Neither could I Sep 8, 2009

I could not find my certificate either. Is this a bug?

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:59
English to French
+ ...
Working on it Sep 8, 2009

Dear Patricia and Paul,

All my apologies about that. There seem to be a bug - when I release the certificate, it appears in everybody's profiles and seem to disappear after a while.
The certificates interface I'm using is new - that kind of small glitch happens and will enable us to make it better for future events.
I will have a developer checking this first thing tomorrow morning.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience,
... See more
Dear Patricia and Paul,

All my apologies about that. There seem to be a bug - when I release the certificate, it appears in everybody's profiles and seem to disappear after a while.
The certificates interface I'm using is new - that kind of small glitch happens and will enable us to make it better for future events.
I will have a developer checking this first thing tomorrow morning.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience,
Best regards,
Anne
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:59
English to French
+ ...
Seems to be working Sep 8, 2009

Hi again Patricia and Paul,

Seems like I got it this time - I see your certificates in both your profiles.
Be sure to be logged-in to your ProZ.com account, and go to your profile. Scroll down and between the fields 'CV-Resume' and 'Professional Practices' (just before the 'About me' section, you will see a new field called ' Conferences participation'. By default, the field is not public but you can toggle its visibility. A profile owner, you can see it - and you will see the
... See more
Hi again Patricia and Paul,

Seems like I got it this time - I see your certificates in both your profiles.
Be sure to be logged-in to your ProZ.com account, and go to your profile. Scroll down and between the fields 'CV-Resume' and 'Professional Practices' (just before the 'About me' section, you will see a new field called ' Conferences participation'. By default, the field is not public but you can toggle its visibility. A profile owner, you can see it - and you will see the certificate download option right near 'Brazil Conference'.

Please tell me if we did it this time!

Best regards,
Anne
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

2009 Sao Paulo Conference: Certificate download

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »