José Alberto Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:20
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 29, 2018

Dear All,

I've been looking for the Memoq Google translate plugin file for hours. According to Memoq's help, it should be downloadable here: http://kilgray.com/memoq/MGMTSetup.5.0.exe, but the link is broken.

Any ideas? I would appreciate your help!

Kind regards,

Alberto

Jason Hall

Jason Hall
Jason Hall
Ecuador
Local time: 06:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Cannot find Google translate plugin for Memoq Jun 27, 2018

Same problem here.

I use an older (licensed) version of MemoQ without any problems, and I believe the plugin was included in the installation package.

However, I was helping a new translator colleague set up a trial MemoQ 8.4 installation and we ran into this issue. As far as I can tell, the Google Translate plugin is not included in the installation package, and is not available for download anywhere I can find.

Is this a trial version limitation? Perhaps
... See more
Same problem here.

I use an older (licensed) version of MemoQ without any problems, and I believe the plugin was included in the installation package.

However, I was helping a new translator colleague set up a trial MemoQ 8.4 installation and we ran into this issue. As far as I can tell, the Google Translate plugin is not included in the installation package, and is not available for download anywhere I can find.

Is this a trial version limitation? Perhaps the plugin IS included with the full version? This is just my guess, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance for any responses!
Collapse

Andriy Yasharov
Andriy Yasharov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 14:20
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Google translate for Memoq Jun 29, 2018

I use 8.4.10 and Google translate is right there in the Options:

Screenshot_1

José Alberto Ruiz Pérez
José Alberto Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:20
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Lucky you! :) Jun 29, 2018

Not in mine...

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 13.46.46

[Editado a las 2018-06-29 11:48 GMT]

Angelina Galanska

Angelina Galanska
Angelina Galanska  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2014)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
I have the same issue Mar 14, 2019

Would someone please comment/offer help how to fix the MT list, when it is not automatically being populated?

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:20
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Create new Mar 15, 2019

You have to click Create New, give it a name, and then edit the properties. You will find the plugins at that point.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Google translate plugin for memoq

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »