Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
German to English
+ ...
Jun 26, 2009

Hello,

I am looking for a pen pal for my 9 yr. old daughter. She would love to correspond with a girl close to her age in France or Italy. She would like to exchange snail-mail letters in English (although she has been in a Spanish immersion class for a four years, I'm not sure if she could correspond in Spanish). Her interests are reading, playing with her friends, and music activities (choir, percussion group, recorder). She is also interested in travel and foreign languages.
... See more
Hello,

I am looking for a pen pal for my 9 yr. old daughter. She would love to correspond with a girl close to her age in France or Italy. She would like to exchange snail-mail letters in English (although she has been in a Spanish immersion class for a four years, I'm not sure if she could correspond in Spanish). Her interests are reading, playing with her friends, and music activities (choir, percussion group, recorder). She is also interested in travel and foreign languages.

If your child would like a pen pal in the United States and would like to practice her English, please contact me through my ProZ profile so that we can exchange addresses.

Thanks!
Daina
Collapse

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Jun 26, 2009

A couple of people replied privately. Thank you very much!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Off-topic: Pen pal for 9 yr. old girl?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »