Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 07:30
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Oct 8, 2014

Dear colleagues,

To prepare my presentation, "Terms and Conditions", for the 2nd International MATA conference, I prepared a short survey ( https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Mac-pub ) that focuses on the most important terms of the contracts between publishers and translators. I would ask you to complete it and share the link with your colleagues.

Most questions are in mult
... See more
Dear colleagues,

To prepare my presentation, "Terms and Conditions", for the 2nd International MATA conference, I prepared a short survey ( https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Mac-pub ) that focuses on the most important terms of the contracts between publishers and translators. I would ask you to complete it and share the link with your colleagues.

Most questions are in multiple-choice format with predefined answers. They will help me establish some useful statistics. However, I expect to gain deeper insight from the comments you may add in the text boxes after each question. Please use these fields to express your views in a more specific way than what the answer options allow. The survey can be completed in 15 to 20 minutes even if you add comments to most questions.

I plan to compile a short summary of the results and make it available to anyone interested. No personal data will be shared with third parties unless you explicitly authorize it.

Best,
Attila
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Milena Chkripeska[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey among Macedonian translators on translating for publishers

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »