Help needed for research about taking a Spanish language course
Thread poster: Lisanne91 (X)
Lisanne91 (X)
Lisanne91 (X)
Netherlands
Jan 22, 2015

Hi everyone,

At this point I am writing my thesis in order to complete my studies International Business and Languages at Hogeschool INHolland, Diemen, The Netherlands. For this thesis I have to do research. My research is about the consumer purchasing decision process of people who took a Spanish language course (outside of their studies). This means: why someone decided to learn Spanish, what they did to collect the necessary information and how they made the decision to follow a
... See more
Hi everyone,

At this point I am writing my thesis in order to complete my studies International Business and Languages at Hogeschool INHolland, Diemen, The Netherlands. For this thesis I have to do research. My research is about the consumer purchasing decision process of people who took a Spanish language course (outside of their studies). This means: why someone decided to learn Spanish, what they did to collect the necessary information and how they made the decision to follow a particular course.

For this research I need to do 10 online interviews (5 with German people and 5 with Dutch people). So far I have enough people from The Netherlands. But unfortunately I only have 1 person from Germany.

The people I'm looking for are between 16-40 years old, from Germany. They took a course in one of the following forms:
• Online private course with a teacher (for example through Skype);
• Offline group course at a school in the home country of the student (so in this case Germany);
• Offline private course with a teacher in the home country of the student (so in this case Germany).

I am still looking for 4 people from Germany. The interviews will be done in English, preferably through the Facebook chat (or if not possible, by email).

I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum who could (and wants to) help me out?

Thanks in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help needed for research about taking a Spanish language course

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »