WikIdioms - project of multilingual translation of idioms
Thread poster: annekeAnna
annekeAnna
annekeAnna
Local time: 00:07
Jul 28, 2010

Dear All,

Let me introduce to you WikIdioms (www.wikidioms.com) - a crowd-source project of multilingual translation of idioms, phrasal verbs, expressions and other kinds of collocations.

The site contains now circa two thousand expressions in several languages and is rapidly growing due to the efforts of our fellow translators.

I invite you to visit the site and use it
... See more
Dear All,

Let me introduce to you WikIdioms (www.wikidioms.com) - a crowd-source project of multilingual translation of idioms, phrasal verbs, expressions and other kinds of collocations.

The site contains now circa two thousand expressions in several languages and is rapidly growing due to the efforts of our fellow translators.

I invite you to visit the site and use it for your needs, or even contribute!

Regards, Anna

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-07-28 14:11 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WikIdioms - project of multilingual translation of idioms

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »