Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:11
French to English
Sep 30, 2020

How's your 2020 going? 🤔
Probably not how you envisioned -- I know it's not how I envisioned!

Here's the thing: 💩 happens...derailments happen, and they always will.

So your plan needs to be RIGID enough to ensure you're making sh*t happen but FLEXIBLE enough to weather derailments whether they're minor or...not.

I'd like to invite you to this 1-hour live webinar where I will talk about how to:

✅ Set prioritized goals, break them
... See more
How's your 2020 going? 🤔
Probably not how you envisioned -- I know it's not how I envisioned!

Here's the thing: 💩 happens...derailments happen, and they always will.

So your plan needs to be RIGID enough to ensure you're making sh*t happen but FLEXIBLE enough to weather derailments whether they're minor or...not.

I'd like to invite you to this 1-hour live webinar where I will talk about how to:

✅ Set prioritized goals, break them down and set KPIs (key performance indicators)
✅ Create space for yourself to ensure they happen (if you struggle with implementing plans, this is for you!)
✅ Make progress & hit targets even when things don't go according to plan
✅ Avoid the biggest planning & to-do list pitfall that plagues entrepreneurs

🎥 Replay? Yes!
🎫 Tickets? Free!
📅 Thursday, Oct. 8 @ 9 am Pacific
(12 PM Eastern | 5 PM London | 6 PM Europe)

After our kickoff webinar, we'll move into the optional week-long Action Sprint event with DAILY videos with tasks you can do in just MINUTES a day AND tons of motivation!

⚠ This webinar is for entrepreneurs from *all industries* so it's especially great if you have multiple ventures or want to compare notes with other business owners!

Let's do this! Register FREE here: https://go.crushconversions.com/90days
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar: The 90-day Planning Formula BASH

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »