Nowruz - Kurdish expression of customar felicitations on the auspicious occasion of Nowruz?
Thread poster: Stephen Franke
Stephen Franke
Stephen Franke
United States
Local time: 04:31
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 4, 2018

Greetings to all subscribers to this section of < proz.com > on the Kurdish language.

Would be most grateful and appreciative if someone would kindly advise and provide me with the appropriate Kurdish expression of customary felicitations on the auspicious occasion of Nowruz?

Not sure that the somewhat-parallel Persian expression of "nowruztaan mubarak" (نوروزتان مبارك) suffices.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Step
... See more
Greetings to all subscribers to this section of < proz.com > on the Kurdish language.

Would be most grateful and appreciative if someone would kindly advise and provide me with the appropriate Kurdish expression of customary felicitations on the auspicious occasion of Nowruz?

Not sure that the somewhat-parallel Persian expression of "nowruztaan mubarak" (نوروزتان مبارك) suffices.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California
Email: [email protected]
Collapse

Saya Ja

Saya Ja
Saya Ja
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:31
Arabic to Kurdish
+ ...
I’m kurdish myself Aug 26, 2022

As a kurdish we have one main sentence to say here (nawruztan peroz be) which is like saying (happy nawruz to you.

niga othman

Soz
Soz
Germany
Hi :) Aug 26, 2022

Newroz piroz be!

niga othman

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Nowruz - Kurdish expression of customar felicitations on the auspicious occasion of Nowruz?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »