Off topic: Can any native korean help me ?
Thread poster: Prof Sanjib Bhattacharya
Prof Sanjib Bhattacharya
Prof Sanjib Bhattacharya  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 20:45
English
Feb 14, 2011

One translator who is claiming himself has Korean applied for translator and voice over artist as per our advertisement in one website .The translator has given me translation cum voice over within deadline but client reject the translation and voice over.
Then I consulted two Korean friends( Both are very qualified translators) and one told me translation is wrong and another Korean strongly criticized the translation and he told me th
... See more
One translator who is claiming himself has Korean applied for translator and voice over artist as per our advertisement in one website .The translator has given me translation cum voice over within deadline but client reject the translation and voice over.
Then I consulted two Korean friends( Both are very qualified translators) and one told me translation is wrong and another Korean strongly criticized the translation and he told me the translation is not done by native Korean and it is very bad translation and he told me that the translator don't deserve right to get payment.

The client told me translation is very bad and they will not pay us.

Can any native Korean friend kindly help me ? I can send him the translation and the original text and translated text and I need his/her suggestion.

If any Korean ( South ) agrees native help me he/she can write me at [email protected] I shall be highly grateful to him /her.

With best regards

Prof Sanjib Bhattacharya

Address: El Dorado ACADEMY

( Elected Executive Council Member International Association of Translation and Intellectual Studies, Corporate Member , American Translators Association , Academic member of Indian Translators Association , Steering Committee Member ,National Writers Union ,USA , Corporate Member of Economic Development Form , Honorary Member of Advisory Board , Economic Development Forum , India Founder Member of Indo Japan Language Studies Centre , Calcutta , Member , Indo Japan Welfare and Cultural Association , Calcutta , Member , Indo Japanese Association Mumbai , Member, Alliance Francaise De Mumbai and " National Education Excellence Award 2007" honored by ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT FORUM, INDIA , winner of " Siksha Bharati " Award for 2008 by Indian Achievers Forum, Awarded " World Economic Development Award For Education Excellence 2008" by Her Excellency Ms Lata Reddy , Ambassador of India to Thailand in favor of Indo-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Forum and Indian Achievers Forum which was held in Bangkok on 20th September2008 and winner for “International Gold Star Award For Eminent Translator 2008’’ and also awarded “ International Gold Star Award For Education Excellency 2009 “ and “ Education Excellency Award 2009 “ by Indo Thai Chamber of Commerce and selected for “ Mother Teresa Excellency Award 2010 “ )
75/76 Laxmi Building, 4th Floor
Sir P.M .Road, Fort,
Opposite Axis Bank
Mumbai -400 001
Phone: 022- 65536154 /22661599/22661946
Websites:
www.el-doradoacademy.com
www.el-dorado.co.in

Award Photographs: https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2ccb6e2d68&view=att&th=12519d0fc0c5024a&disp=imgs
Collapse

J.S. HAN
J.S. HAN
South Korea
Local time: 00:15
English to Korean
+ ...
Ask your Korean friends... Feb 14, 2011

Dear Sanjib Bhattacharya;

For review the translation of problem, I think it is the best way to ask for help to
your two Korean friends who are qualified translators.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Can any native korean help me ?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »