Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)
Thread poster: Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:52
French to English
+ ...
May 15, 2020

Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan
... See more
Good afternoon!
I am looking for qualified interpreters to complete a short questionnaire (under 5 min) on the effects of interpreting speakers who have experienced trauma. It's for my MA research (MA Conference Interpreting). If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you could participate (link below). If you have any questions or comments I would be very happy to hear them also.

Many thanks!
- Dylan

Access to the questionnaire

[Edited at 2020-05-15 14:14 GMT]
Collapse

Dylan O'Reilly
Dylan O'Reilly  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:52
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Link to questionnaire May 15, 2020

Here is the link in case you cannot see it above:
https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90219239/Effects-of-working-with-traumatic-client-material

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Short questionnaire on effects of interpreting traumatic material on the interpreter (MA Research)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »