Jonathan Golan
Israel
Local time: 08:30
Member (2004)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Jun 12, 2012

Hi guys,

I am glad to report that most of the Hebrew issues have been resolved in Studio 2011 (see also Shai Nave's post)

Any remaining issues (primarily in file filters) are being addressed seriously by SDL and should be resolved soon as well.

SDL have made available a special offer on the upgrade from Studio 2009 to Studio 2011, at a special price of NIS 150 + VAT.

Please contact me about this.

Many thanks,

Jo
... See more
Hi guys,

I am glad to report that most of the Hebrew issues have been resolved in Studio 2011 (see also Shai Nave's post)

Any remaining issues (primarily in file filters) are being addressed seriously by SDL and should be resolved soon as well.

SDL have made available a special offer on the upgrade from Studio 2009 to Studio 2011, at a special price of NIS 150 + VAT.

Please contact me about this.

Many thanks,

Jonathan Golan
[email protected]
Collapse

Doron Greenspan MITI
Doron Greenspan MITI  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 08:30
Member (2005)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
The remaining problems are not just with filters... Jun 15, 2012

Just to put the record straight, the main remaining problem relates to the simple Edit window, not the filters:

In Eng-Heb, You can't place the cursor at the end of a segment if the last word is in English. You have to use a workaround. Most irritating with techincal jobs.

Doron

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Most Hebrew issues resolved in Trados Studio 2011 + special offer

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »