Catherine Skala
Catherine Skala  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 02:25
Swedish to English
+ ...
Jan 25, 2016

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone living in and around London would be interested in taking part in a yoga/ translation retreat, say about 3 days long. I thought I could try to organise this if there is enough interest out there among translators. I envision a couple of yoga sessions per day, healthy food and translation activities, etc. I have only just come up with this idea and need to figure out if there is a "market" for it.

Catherine

Claire Titchmarsh
Claire Titchmarsh  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2013)
Italian to English
+ ...
Nice idea Jan 25, 2016

Hi Catherine

Yes I'd be interested although I could probably only manage a weekend. Are you also a yoga instructor by any chance?

Claire

Manuela Junghans
Manuela Junghans  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Lovely idea, Catherine Jan 26, 2016

That sounds like a fab idea indeed.

My question would have been the same as Claire´s. Are you a yoga instructor? If so, what style of yoga are you teaching?

Looking forward to hear more about this idea

Catherine Skala
Catherine Skala  Identity Verified
Belgium
Swedish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
:) Jan 26, 2016

No, I'm not a yoga instructor, but I go to yoga about 5 times a week and have been to some retreats. There are many yoga teachers out there and many venues as well. Like I said, this idea is only in its infancy and I need to see how much interest there is.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Yoga and Translation Retreat in/around London, UK

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »