Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:39
French to English
Dec 31, 2015

Hi everyone,

I have been using this tool that I developed with my freelancer clients for a while (including for myself some time ago) and it has been so enlightening for them, just as it was for me. I finally got around to writing an article about it with step-by-step instructions and I figured with 2016 upon us, it was a great time to share it so more people could get some use out of it!

To summarize briefly, it's a method for developing a baseline of time so you can q
... See more
Hi everyone,

I have been using this tool that I developed with my freelancer clients for a while (including for myself some time ago) and it has been so enlightening for them, just as it was for me. I finally got around to writing an article about it with step-by-step instructions and I figured with 2016 upon us, it was a great time to share it so more people could get some use out of it!

To summarize briefly, it's a method for developing a baseline of time so you can quickly discover how much time you're spending generating income, how much time you're spending working but not generating income, and lastly how much personal time you have clocked during your workday. I'd love your feedback on whether it helps you or not.

Hope it helps! Here's the link: http://www.successbyrx.com/blog/business/impressive-time-management-the-time-diet/

[Edited at 2016-01-01 21:07 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Easy tool/method for regaining control over time for overworked translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »