Off topic: International Translation Day 2011 -- upload your photo attending the conference
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 30, 2011

This thread is part of the Translator playground: a place for translators to have fun, to network, to learn, and to hone their translation or linguistic skills. See the announcement here.

Need a quick break from work? In this forum translators and language professionals can participate in games and fun discussions related to ProZ.com the site and its community. For example, translators can show their creativity in coming up with a ProZ.com logo, tagline, poem, comic or song.

Happy international translation day! I hope you are having a great time and enjoying ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference. I'd love to see a photo of you attending the virtual conference and I'm sure most of your colleagues would like it too.

You can upload your photos here. If you have trouble uploading them you may send them to my email romina at proz.com and I'll upload them on your behalf.

It will be fun!

Romina

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
La Plata ProZ.com's staff at ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference Sep 30, 2011

Here are the first photos of the staff at the conference:

Florencia

... See more
Here are the first photos of the staff at the conference:

Florencia

Enrique

Jared

Lu

Soledad

Romina
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
ProZ.com Kharikiv staff at ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference Sep 30, 2011

Helen

Yana<
... See more

Helen

Yana

The dynamic duo
Collapse

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ProZ.com Syracuse staff at ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference Sep 30, 2011

Maria K.

... See more

Maria K.

Pat

Matt

Dwayne

Sean
Collapse

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ProZ.com Philippines staff at ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference Sep 30, 2011

Karen

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

International Translation Day 2011 -- upload your photo attending the conference

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »