Aysan Sonmez
Aysan Sonmez  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 11:05
French to Turkish
+ ...
Sep 14, 2013

Hello there,

I'm using Trados 2011 Studio SP2 and Indesign CS6. I have a problem with missing cross references in target IDML and INDD files.

It is an instruction manual including 6 chapters. There are page symbols next to page numbers. After convertion to IDML and then target INDD, 50% of those page symbols were lost.

I'm manually applying symbols next to page numbers one by one but since the files are linked, it takes too mush time to apply one symbol.... See more
Hello there,

I'm using Trados 2011 Studio SP2 and Indesign CS6. I have a problem with missing cross references in target IDML and INDD files.

It is an instruction manual including 6 chapters. There are page symbols next to page numbers. After convertion to IDML and then target INDD, 50% of those page symbols were lost.

I'm manually applying symbols next to page numbers one by one but since the files are linked, it takes too mush time to apply one symbol.

Is there anybody who could help me with this issue?

Kind regards

Aysan
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cross reference problem- Trados 2011 Studio SP2/Indesign/IDML files

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »