Thread poster: Akorbi
Akorbi
Akorbi
United States
Local time: 17:01
Member (2008)
Dec 3, 2003

Guys,

There is a very fine line between copywriting and translating but copywriting is an art.

Do you know of any good resources and/or books that can teach marketing translators how to become sucessful copywriters?

I would like to find subjects such as English to Spanish Copywriting, Meaning of punctuation in advertising, meaning of caps and lower case... Subjects like that.

Best regards and thank you,

Claudia Mirza

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:01
German to English
+ ...
Have been looking for the same type of info Dec 3, 2003

but in English, so I can't help with Spanish sources.

I did find this organization recently, which seems interesting:

http://www.iabc.com/

The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is the premier international knowledge network for professionals engaged in strategic business communication management.

IABC links communicators in a global network
... See more
but in English, so I can't help with Spanish sources.

I did find this organization recently, which seems interesting:

http://www.iabc.com/

The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is the premier international knowledge network for professionals engaged in strategic business communication management.

IABC links communicators in a global network that inspires, establishes and supports the highest professional standards
of quality and innovation in organizational communication.

Members benefit immediately from the content and community they need to manage today’s communication - communication that is strategic, interactive, integrated, and international.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copywriting resources

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »