Upcoming powwow in GIrona (last one in Catalunya this year!)
Thread poster: Helena Diaz del Real
Helena Diaz del Real
Helena Diaz del Real  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:01
German to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Dec 19, 2009

Hello everybody!

I write in (my poor) english to invite you all to the probably last powwow in Catalunya this year!

This will be held in Girona on tuesday, the 29th of december. I thought we could meet for lunch (I already reserved a table in a restaurant) and then, if wished, we could go for a walk in the old town.

I also though at a couple of matters we could talk about, if people are interested in it.

But please check yourself by following
... See more
Hello everybody!

I write in (my poor) english to invite you all to the probably last powwow in Catalunya this year!

This will be held in Girona on tuesday, the 29th of december. I thought we could meet for lunch (I already reserved a table in a restaurant) and then, if wished, we could go for a walk in the old town.

I also though at a couple of matters we could talk about, if people are interested in it.

But please check yourself by following this link:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/2998

And of course, if you need help or have any questions I will be very pleased to help, as much as I can!

At any case I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a gorgeous 2010!

Helena

[Edited at 2009-12-20 00:31 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Upcoming powwow in GIrona (last one in Catalunya this year!)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »