John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:38
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
OP's question answered? May 8, 2018

Ivana Bojcic wrote:

...just stay away from MemoQ. It's the worst CAT tool EVER. So much user unfriendliness, so slow, lots of technical issues and idiotic stuff like leaving cursor on the beginning of the word of the next partial segment match after pressing ctrl+enter.
Analyse statistics is to be found in the tab "Documents" (I mean, what the hell...).
And so on, and so on...

Use Trados or Across.

Funny, I was about to type "go for MemoQ, it's the best CAT tool ever, user friendly, fast, just keeps working away...."

To each his or her own, I guess. So I'm not sure if the OP is any more enlightened...

Hans Christian von Steuber

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The best Translation Software ?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »