Amr Hemdan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 00:24
English to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 5, 2018

Dear Translators in Egypt,

Greetings!

This is Amr Hemdan, PROZ local partner in Egypt.

Starting from 15 February, there will be only one price for professional membership and one single price for business membership.

I am contacting you to inform you about the new prices that will be shown on 16th February.

Professional membership:
$110.00 1940 L.E

Business membership:
$275.00 4860 L.E
... See more
Dear Translators in Egypt,

Greetings!

This is Amr Hemdan, PROZ local partner in Egypt.

Starting from 15 February, there will be only one price for professional membership and one single price for business membership.

I am contacting you to inform you about the new prices that will be shown on 16th February.

Professional membership:
$110.00 1940 L.E

Business membership:
$275.00 4860 L.E

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Amr Hemdan
T: 00201110965338
E: [email protected]
Collapse

Mahmoud Helmi
Mahmoud Helmi  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
A Question Feb 5, 2018

Dear Amr,

By this annoncement, you're effectively saying that there is not going to be any special prices for Egyptians (in EGP) any more starting from 15th Feb, is that true?

What if I wanted to renew my membership before that date (actually, buying multiple-year membership), what price I'm assumed to pay then (in USD, not EGP) as an Egyptian via PayPal?

Regards,
Mahmoud

[Edited at 2018-02-05 18:45 GMT]

Amr Hemdan
Amr Hemdan  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dear Mahmoud, you can buy multiple years with the same current rate if you did it before 15 February Feb 5, 2018

Mahmoud Helmi wrote:

Dear Amr,

By this annoncement, you're effectively saying that there is not going to be any special prices for Egyptians (in EGP) any more starting from 15th Feb, is that true?

What if I wanted to renew my membership before that date (actually, buying multiple-year membership), what price I'm assumed to pay then (in USD, not EGP) as an Egyptian via PayPal?

Regards,
Mahmoud

[Edited at 2018-02-05 18:45 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Rates for Proz Membership

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »