abdurrahman
abdurrahman  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 00:19
English to Arabic
+ ...
Sep 2, 2008

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I'm really happy that Allah Almighty granted us another chance in Ramadan to rethinking about our relationship with Allah.

Like many of us, I was waiting for this blessing month to rearrange my whole life, as I was feeling somehow busyness in business took me away from thinking about my real future life.

I'm anxious to know your opinions how Ramadan changes you to better/worse, and also how you balance between your business and wo
... See more
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I'm really happy that Allah Almighty granted us another chance in Ramadan to rethinking about our relationship with Allah.

Like many of us, I was waiting for this blessing month to rearrange my whole life, as I was feeling somehow busyness in business took me away from thinking about my real future life.

I'm anxious to know your opinions how Ramadan changes you to better/worse, and also how you balance between your business and worship in Ramadan.

Oh, one bonus thing, in this Ramadan, I have been granted the first baby (HAFSAH). She is very beautiful like you.

I wish you all RAMADAN MUBARAK,

Abo Hafsah

[Edited at 2008-09-02 03:22]

[Edited at 2008-09-02 03:23]
Collapse

Abdallah Ali
Abdallah Ali  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:19
English to Arabic
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Allahu Akram Sep 2, 2008

Dear Abu Hafsah,

Ramadan Mubarak to you too and everyone here. May Allah bless all of us.

Congratulations! May Allah bless her. What a lovely gift and a wonderful timing.

My sincere regards,

Abdallah

[Edited at 2008-09-02 07:13]

Translator18 (X)
Translator18 (X)
Tunisia
Local time: 21:19
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ramadhan Kamir Sep 2, 2008

Ramadhan Kamir to all muslims, brothers and sisters.

Neamaat Shehatah
Neamaat Shehatah
Egypt
Local time: 22:19
English to Arabic
+ ...
Blessed wishes for Ramadan Sep 2, 2008

Dear colleagues,

I wish you all a happy Ramadan, spent in Allah's obediance. It is really, as brother Abu Hafsah mentioned, a gift Allah Almighty granted us and we should feel thankful for that and make use of it. as for you Mr. Abu Hafsah, Congratulations! It's more than magnificent for anyone to be granted a baby in Ramadan, specially the first one. بارك الله لكما فيها وجعلها ذرية صالحة لكما وأسعدكما بها أبد الدهر.

Best regards,
Hervana

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:19
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ramadan Kareem and congratulations Sep 2, 2008

Ramadan Kareem to everyone, and congratulations, Abdurrahman, on the birth of Hafsah! Alf Mabrouk!

Dear all,

May I just remind you that, according to rule http://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/1#1 , religious discussions of any sort are not allowed on Proz.com . This is a general rule which applies to everyone. (This rule excludes greetings on religious and other occ
... See more
Ramadan Kareem to everyone, and congratulations, Abdurrahman, on the birth of Hafsah! Alf Mabrouk!

Dear all,

May I just remind you that, according to rule http://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/1#1 , religious discussions of any sort are not allowed on Proz.com . This is a general rule which applies to everyone. (This rule excludes greetings on religious and other occasions marked as off-topic).
I thought I should point this out here as a precaution, as Abdurrahman's original posting may potentially lead to a more religious discussion.

Thanks!
Collapse

Amira Mansour
Amira Mansour  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 22:19
German to Arabic
+ ...
Congratulations and Ramadan Mubarak! Sep 2, 2008

Happy Ramadan to all of you!
Congratulations Abu Hafsah! Mashaa Allah! May Allah bless her.
Wishing you all Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah help all of us earn great amounts of hasanat.
Best regards,
Amira

[Edited at 2008-09-02 22:19]

abdurrahman
United Arab Emirates
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you all Sep 2, 2008

جزاكم الله خيرا على هذه المشاركات الرائعة

وكل عام وأنتم إلى الله أقرب ، وعلى طاعته أدوم

Saleh Dardeer
Saleh Dardeer  Identity Verified
Arabic to English
+ ...
Ramadan Mubarak! Cong.! Sep 2, 2008

Ramadhan Mubarak to all!

May Allah guide us to do what please Him!

Dear Abu Hafsah,

May Allah bless the bestowed kid! We ask Allah to make her a dutiful daughter for her parents and a very successful girl that pleases you!

Best Regards,

Saleh A. D. Al-Qammaari

abdurrahman
United Arab Emirates
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks alot Sep 2, 2008

Thank you very much Brother Saleh for your kind words.

Aashir 92
Aashir 92
Pakistan
Happy Ramadan Kareem May 11, 2020

I want to say from me and my Company Happy Ramadan Kareem, Also I want to inform all friends my Company writes an article about the same topic. If you want to read it article so visit meriweb.net

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ramadan Kareem

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »