Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Russian English to Arabic Arabic to Hebrew English to Italian Hebrew to Arabic Russian to Hebrew Hebrew to Russian English to Chinese English to Yiddish English to Spanish English to Japanese English to German English to Romanian Hebrew to Romanian Hebrew to Amharic English to Slovak English to Bulgarian English to Turkish English to Dutch English to Swedish Swedish to English English to Afrikaans English to Korean English to Vietnamese English to Serbian English to Ukrainian English to Urdu English to Pashto (Pushto) English to Finnish English to Norwegian English to Norwegian (Bokmal) English to Persian (Farsi) English to Albanian English to Catalan English to Bosnian English to Malay Italian to English English to Portuguese English to Nepali English to Hungarian English to Czech English to Greek English to Kazakh English to Hindi Arabic to English Bulgarian to English Chinese to English Czech to English Danish to English Dutch to English Spanish to English French to English Japanese to English Korean to English Portuguese to English Russian to English Hindi to English Romanian to English Afrikaans to English English to Maltese Maltese to English Macedonian to English English to Macedonian English to Thai Thai to English English to Tigrinya Tigrinya to English Turkish to English Ukrainian to English Vietnamese to English Yiddish to English English to Tagalog Tagalog to English English to Slovenian Slovenian to English Slovak to English English to Polish Polish to English Norwegian to English Malay to English English to Latvian Latvian to English Hungarian to English Greek to English German to English Finnish to English English to Farsi (Persian) Farsi (Persian) to English English to Estonian Estonian to English English to Danish English to Amharic Catalan to English English to Georgian German to Hebrew
I am the CEO of DG Global as well as a professional English-Hebrew translator, reviewer, proofreader and project manager with more than 7 years of experience. We offer high quality and affordable translations in several fields, including business translations, marketing translations, technical translations, focusing on website and software localization in many languages.
We provide global communication solutions to companies all over the world. Through linguistic excellence, high-quality project management and the most advanced translation technology, we will help you deliver your international communications efficiently and rapidly.
We specialize in translating and localizing business communications such as Internet websites, advertising campaigns, brochures, newsletters, presentations, user manuals, press releases, articles, CDs and correspondences.
We also provide software localization services, translating applications, computer programs, video games, help files, documentation and user guides to multiple languages.
All our translators are professional and experienced linguists who translate into their mother-tongue and are well aware of the cultural characteristics of the target audience.
DG Global offers translations in many areas of expertise and languages such as English, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Rumanian, Chinese, Japanese, Farsi, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Greek, Indain, Urdu and many more.
Areas of Specialization
We offer a wide range of services: Localization – website translation, software localization, computer games translation. Technical translations – electronic equipment, user manuals. Business translations – marketing translations, advertising campaigns, commercial translations and financial translations. Computer-related translations – IT, software, applications, computer programs, video games, help files, documentation, user guides
Projects of our company - partial list (2004-2007)
As the owner and manager of my translation company, DG Global, I supervise all projects including all contacts with clients and translators, from recruiting the translators, through the initial offer, and to the final submission of the product – a complete and quality translation. Among our projects:
• Localization reviews for the Hebrew version of Google
• Localization of Finotec forex website to Russian, Polish, Vietnamese, Turkish, Chinese, Spanish, Hebrew and Arabic
• Localization of the M.T.O. Holistic Health Center website to Hindi, Norwegian, Hebrew, Turkish, Hungarian and Chinese
• Localization for the website of Agora Gallery in New York to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
• Localization of the PeaceMaker game into Hebrew.
• Localization of a security user manual to Russian, Arabic and Amharic for Hashmira Group.
• A large project of hardware products' names and descriptions from EN to FR by four translators
• Translation of a website of transportation services.
• Translation and localization of an online video games website for CrazyShop.
• Localization of a car loan website
Other Projects - EN-HE translations I have done myself (partial list):
- Innovation presentation for Microsoft .
- Translation of the books The Google Story by D. Vise, The Art of Possibility by R & B Zander and Revved! by H. Paul & R. Reck for Matar Publishing House
- Marketing and copy materials for HP.
- Internal campaign for Hilton.
- User manuals for Lexmark.
- Software and website localization for Babylon
- Localization of the official Mercedes-Benz website
- Localization of marketing CD-ROMs for Nokia
- Adaptation and translation of the play "Women Behind Bars" by Tom Eyen for Beit Zvi School of Performing Arts
- Translation of a geographic encyclopedia for Shichor Publishing House
- Adaptation and translation of the play "Match" by Stephen Belber (with Shlomi Moskovitz). The play is running at Beit Lessin Theater in Tel Aviv. It received excellent reviews and the translation was praised by the Jerusalem Post.
- Translation of Motorola cell phone user manuals.
- User manuals for Hod-Ami Publishing.
Clients 2000-2007 (partial list):
Multiling (USA)– Hardware translation to French
Agora Gallery (USA) – Website translation
Hashmira Group (IL) - Localization of a security user manual to three languages
Scepia (IL) - Website-related translations
T.U.T. – Coaching and Results (IL) - Website Localization
Globaware (FR) - Software localization
Transware (IE) - Reviews
Web-Translations (UK) - Localization
NuFantex (TW) - Localization
Zeitgeist (UK) - Marketing brochures
Infosleep (IL) - Medical brochures
Intercure (IL) - Marketing & advertising
WordBank (UK) - Proofreading & translations
e-doc (IL) - Localization
Giza Zinger Even (IL) - Translation
Proactive (IL) - Games localization
inLive (IL) - Press release localization
1bet2bet (IL) - Website localization
Pure Mineral (IL) - Product localization
Forbes magazine - Magazine articles
PCPlus magazine - Magazine articles