For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Is The Customer Always Right?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Is The Customer Always Right?".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:01
Russian to English
+ ...
Price of this course Mar 15, 2013

I received an e-mail about this course saying that registration was $16. Now I clicked on it with the possibility of registering for it and see that it says $28. Why are you sending out the wrong information in e-mails?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Price of this course Mar 16, 2013

Sarah McDowell wrote:

I received an e-mail about this course saying that registration was $16. Now I clicked on it with the possibility of registering for it and see that it says $28. Why are you sending out the wrong information in e-mails?

Hello Sarah,

Training offers are sent regularly and the one you have received recently allows you to purchase access to the webinar for 16 USD by following the link https://www.proz.com/store/14707 . This offer expires in 24 hours. Hope this helps.

Please do not hesitate to contact ProZ.com support if you have any further questions or concerns, http://www.proz.com/support/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Germany
Local time: 19:01
Member (2011)
English to German
+ ...
16:00 or 17:00 GMT ? Apr 4, 2013

There appear both times - and GoToWebinar has nothing, yet. Well, I'll wait.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
16:00 or 17:00 GMT ? Apr 4, 2013

Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro wrote:

There appear both times - and GoToWebinar has nothing, yet. Well, I'll wait.

Hello Anna Sarah,

The session will start in about 20 minutes at 4pm GMT.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

thierry niderman
thierry niderman  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Video Apr 5, 2013

Morning,
Yesterday I had to leave the webinar a little bit earlier and I would like to see the end of the video today, but the system ask me 15 $ again. How can I see the video again ?

Thanks
Thierry Niderman

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video Apr 5, 2013

thierry niderman wrote:

Morning,
Yesterday I had to leave the webinar a little bit earlier and I would like to see the end of the video today, but the system ask me 15 $ again. How can I see the video again ?

Thanks
Thierry Niderman

Hello Thierry,

Thank you for your interest in the training. You will have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course. All participants will be notified accordingly once the video is released.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

Please do not hesitate to submit a support request http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests if you have any doubts.

My bests,
Helen

thierry niderman
thierry niderman  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Video Apr 5, 2013

Thanks ☺

Catherine Demaison-Doherty
Catherine Demaison-Doherty  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 05:01
French to English
+ ...
I am looking foro uploaded video as I could not watch at the time. Apr 8, 2013

Can you tell me please: Where do I find the uploaded video of this course if I was unable to attend online at the appointed time? I have tried everything I can on this website to find it, without success.

Thank you

Catherine Doherty

[Edited at 2013-04-08 23:13 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is The Customer Always Right?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »