Piero Intonti
Piero Intonti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:56
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 4, 2017

Hello everybody,

My client wants me to perform a standard Quality Check and to make a proof of it.

I used MemoQ 2015 to translate and I started the default QA control.

I made the corrections needed, some automatic , other manual, some related to formatting, other to tags; I tried to get and export the report file and I

hoped to receive one clear of errors. Not so: it seems that the system doesn't upgrade my correction work and the errors are a
... See more
Hello everybody,

My client wants me to perform a standard Quality Check and to make a proof of it.

I used MemoQ 2015 to translate and I started the default QA control.

I made the corrections needed, some automatic , other manual, some related to formatting, other to tags; I tried to get and export the report file and I

hoped to receive one clear of errors. Not so: it seems that the system doesn't upgrade my correction work and the errors are always the same (in their

number). I tried several times but again It seems as if the system doesn't update my corrections although the various segments in question are also in

green, so perfectly confirmed.

Does anyone know how to fix it and get a useful report?

Or in alternative how to perform a good QA check within the bilingual file?

Thanks.

Piero
Collapse

Jan Truper
Jan Truper  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2016)
English to German
... Jun 4, 2017

Have you tried running another QA check after you made your corrections?

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 10:56
German to English
+ ...
Verifika Jun 4, 2017

can be used for exported bilingual file.

Piero Intonti
Piero Intonti  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, nothing Jun 4, 2017

Hello Jan!

thanks for replying.

Yes, I have tried, but the system returns the same errors and sometimes also more errors.

I have spent hours to correct. It's impossible there isn't a way to speed up the QA.

Thanks.

Piero

Oscar Martin
Oscar Martin
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Use Xbench 3.0 Jun 6, 2017

Xbench 3.0 can be used to QA exported bilingual files and export QA results to html or Excel.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

QA in MemoQ 2015

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »